Expanded form PowerPoint.
The easiest way to see what is included is to download the preview version.
This PowerPoint has 16 slides, covering:
- what a digit is and how there are 10 digits
- what a 2-digit, 3-digit and 4-digit number looks like
- visual examples of 2-digit, 3-digit and 4-digit numbers, with their expanded forms
- visual explanations of units, tenths, hundredths and thousandths, with their expanded forms
- visual examples of numbers with decimal places, with their expanded forms
You can find more Math lesson plans, worksheets and other teaching resources in the Save Teachers’ Sundays TpT store