Create a Cupcake Expanding Noun Group Printables - is a fun and engaging way for students to learn about expanding noun groups. Differentiated worksheets are included to cater for the needs of your students.
This pack includes ready to go printables that assists students to grasp the concepts of nouns and noun groups.
* Teacher instructions - how to complete the activities and ideas for differentiation.
* 16 (8 color, 8 black lined) cut and paste printable worksheets - students cut the top of the cupcakes and glue it to the matching base to create noun groups.For example - His pointy nose. These worksheets are for students who require extra support in literacy, and it also helps develop their fine motor skills.
* 16 (8 color, 8 black lined) cut, write and paste worksheets. Students are to write an article and an adjective on the top of each cupcake. Then they cut and paste each one to the matching base. These worksheets are for students who require further extension.
* 1 answer sheet - answers to cut and paste worksheets. Answers will vary when students create their own noun groups.
When students can use noun groups effectively it will greatly enhance their writing. It can be incorporated into your unit plans when teaching descriptive writing, reports, poetry, sentence construction and narratives.
I hope you enjoy using this package in class! Please see the preview for a snapshot of each activity.
Jungle Theme - Expanding Noun Groups - Printables
Little Red Riding Hood & The Three Little Pigs - Expanding Noun Groups
Johnny Appleseed - Expanding Noun Groups
Summer Theme Task Cards - Expanding Noun Groups
Adjectives - Jungle Theme
Verbs - Jungle Theme
Antonyms - Jungle Theme
Synonyms - Jungle Theme
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.