This mega unit addresses phrase and sentence expansion for your preschool to first graders while utilizing a fun color block. This is perfect for goals covering MLU expansion, noun phrase expansion, articulation and phonological processing at the phrase and sentence level, and early language learners. The large color block can be found in the Target dollar spot, however, I have included a printable version.
- 3 interactive flipbooks: instructions included on how to use for MLU expansion and requesting
- 12 visuals for asking requests and describing common nouns
- 5 interactive activities using a color block
- 58 no-prep worksheets covering articulation goals. A blank version has also been included.
- 18 different colored dice to use all year long. Themes include: turkeys, bats, Christmas trees, owls, squirrels, foxes, penguins, unicorns, dragons, llamas, space rockets, bunnies, bears, hedgehogs, elephants, pigs, fish, and bugs!
(Goals) The majority of the goal sheets contain 20 picture stimulus. However, some might have 12 due to limited aged appropriate nouns for that particular sound.
- CV, CVC, CVCC
- Phonological Processing: Weak syllable deletion (2 & 3 Syllables), Final Consonant Deletion (final p, t, k, m), Stopping (initial f, v, s, z, sh), Fronting (Initial k, g), Backing (Initial d, t), Cluster Reduction
- Articulation: bilabials (initial and final- p, b, m), Initial/Medial/Final- t, d, f, v, k, g, s, z, R, Vocalic r, l, sh, ch, th, S Blends (initial, final), R Blends (Initial), L Blends
Stay In Touch!!