The following bundle includes task cards that reinforce expanding your students' vocabulary. Included in the bundle:
*6 Sets of Task Cards (primarily focusing on using vibrant vocabulary words with synonyms and context clues)
- 2 sets of task cards have two versions of the response sheet for differing abilities
- 1 set of task cards has 2 versions of the task cards (one set includes small pictures)
***The Task Card activities include:
- Write (or choose) a higher vocabulary word that describes a picture on the task card. (2 Different Sets of Task Cards/pictures.)
- Read the sentence on the task card and write what the underlined word/higher vocabulary word means. (1 set of Task Cards has pictures/1 set has the same sentences without pictures.)
- Read the higher vocabulary word on each Task Card and write what each word means.
- Read each word on the Task Card and write a higher vocabulary word that means the same.
- The last set of Task Cards has individual tasks/activities for students to follow (multiple choice, fill in the blanks, synonym/antonym, etc.)***
Directions are given in the bundle for teachers before each set of task cards.
Directions for students are listed on each response sheet.
The response sheets that coordinate with the task cards are all labelled with the same shape, as the shape shown on the task cards.
***Also included in this bundle is a Synonyms Book.***
The Synonyms book includes common words that students can expand their vocabulary on (ie: little, good, pretty).
- The book has a colored, full page version - smaller B & W version for students - and individual words (to print on colored paper) to post in the classroom.
Thanks for visiting! Message with any questions!
Leave your feedback to earn your TpT credits!