EVERY SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER knows how important it is to teach our students about APPROPRIATE BEHAVIORS. This includes explicit instruction on what IS and IS NOT Expected in various settings. It's an essential skill..and also a really hard one.
This unit focuses on expected and unexpected behaviors across home, school, and community settings. The unit uses AGE APPROPRIATE CLIP ART for older learners (although it could be great for students of all ages).
The unit includes a ton of resources to use during 1:1 instruction, small group, and independent work.
- Being your B.E.S.T - explanation of acronym and visuals
- listening position visuals
- listening position sorting mats
- 30 Social Stories (10 each for School, Home, and Community)
- 30 example Expected vs. Unexpected Behavior Lists (10 each for Home, School, and Community)
- Expected and Unexpected behavior sorting mats
- 2 b/w trace and color mini reader
- 4 Adapted Books
- 18 Independent Work Task Cards (matching picture to picture and picture to label)
- 18 YES/NO clip cards
Please message me with any questions you may have, I am happy to respond and answer anytime!
Check out my other Behavior Management Units to help students learn to regulate their behaviors.
Calming Strategies Unit
CLICK THE STAR TO FOLLOW ME FOR NEWS ON FREEBIES AND SALES!