Great no-prep simple instruction with stories and self regulation activity for occupational therapists, speech therapists, school counselors, intervention specialists, and general education teachers.
- Easy to use simple instruction and stories to help teach and assist children and students in self regulation skills
- Encourages students to identify expected and unexpected behaviors and emotions related. Promotes participation, imitation, and active learning of emotions and self regulation
- Uses simple language, visual aids, bright colors, and to teach students with self regulation or emotional difficulties
- Created in mind for students with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Emotional Disturbances, and more
- Assists in children recognizing how other people feel, how they look during different emotions, and distinguishing between expected vs unexpected behaviors.
Click here to check out my other self regulation materials!