Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
This bundle includes all of the guiding materials and activity tool kits that you need to launch experiential learning today. This resource is great for educators that are new to experiential learning because it is designed to seamlessly guide you and your students through the process. It is also a great tool for those that have tried experiential learning but don't have the time to create resources and systems.
- Personal Learning Plan: This bundle includes an editable, Google Slides, personal learning plan, which students build and manage over the course of a year or session. They follow their personal learning plan to help guide learning experiences.
- Learning Activity Tool kits: Several activity tool kits are included, each designed in a way that gives students autonomy, leading the experiences while you facilitate. The student-directed project-based learning tool kit is one example. All of the templates are provided to help students design and execute their own project-based learning experiences.
- 21st-Century Skill Portfolio: The bundle also includes a 21st-century portfolio, with a printable and digital (Google Apps) option. Students use the portfolio to show evidence of competency in a variety of essential 21st-century skills.
All resources included in this bundle have a printable and Google Apps digital option.
Note: The PDF versions are not editable. The digital versions offer the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
Free resources to complete the experiential learning package:
- FREE project assessment e-portfolio - Given as a gift when you join my mailing list. This portfolio is Google Slides that can be copied and sent to each student. Students build and manage their own portfolios, adding evidence of learning outcomes through the course of the session.
- Free (and growing) experiential learning resource library - Use these resources for additional tips and tricks to add to your experiential education experience, only accessible to email subscribers.
If you like this product, check out these similar resources:
- Get-to-Know-You Project-Based Learning Bundle
- Inquiry Bingo: Food Theme
- Vice News Series Worksheets and Extension Activities Bundle
Check out these blog posts for experiential learning tips and tricks
- What does the teacher do in an experiential learning environment?
- What is experiential learning anyway?
- Three transformative experiential learning activities
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com