Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Not sure how to address the Science and Engineering Practices in your classroom? These scaffolds will help you use a discovery-based approach to help your students meet the Next Generation Science Standards.This bundle will help your students with the following Science and Engineering Practices:Ask$26.60$38.00Save $11.40
- If you aren't sure how to include the Science and Engineering Practices and Crosscutting Concepts into your lessons, this is the bundle for you. Here are all of my SEP and CCC Scaffolds in one massive bundle. This bundle includes:An Introduction to Variables (IV, DV and Constant)Introduction to Ar$40.00$62.00Save $22.00
Teaching students to Plan and Carry out Investigations is difficult. But this resource will walk them through the process step-by-step. Start by having students identify variables and end with them designing their own investigations!
This product contains:
* PDF of introductory experimental design variable and a scaffolded worksheet to help students understand the concepts of experimental design.
* PowerPoint Presentation: Graphing Experimental Data
* PDF Worksheet: Graphing Experimental Data
* PDF of Graphing Data Practice with Key
* Planning Investigation Outline
This is to help students with the NGSS Science and Engineering Practices #3 Planning and carrying out investigations and #4 Analyzing and interpreting data.
- Lori says "Love it. My students really understood the concept."
- Cardigan Science Teacher says "Wonderful! Thank you so much for creating such a great resource to make my students figure out WHICH graph to use! It was great to use and easy to follow and students were happy with having the "Starters" available to them."