Also included in
- You can save 30% by purchasing my Back to School Science Color-By-Number Bundle. This bundle includes 10 fun color-by-number worksheets that are great to use for the first weeks of school. Click the preview to see what is included. How are my Color By Numbers Useful?✔ Use as a summative assessment✔$16.95$24.75Save $7.80
- This includes ALL of my current and future science color by numbers. There are 82 science color by numbers included! Included in this Bundle:Back to School Science Color By Numbers:Nature of Science - Color By NumberScience Lab Safety - Color By NumberScientific Notation - Color By NumberDensity Col$150.00$222.50Save $72.50
- This resource contains four engaging experimental design activities. Included in this Bundle:Experimental Design Doodle Notes Experimental Design Foldable Experimental Design Color by Number Experimental Design Domino Review PuzzleStandards Alignment:Aligns best with the NGSS Science and Engineering$7.95$11.35Save $3.40
- Engaging Back to School Science Activities for Teens and TweensThis is a massive bundle of my most popular intro to science resources. This package contains a mix of science icebreakers, foldables, doodle notes, color-by-numbers, worksheets, review games, and projects at a BIG SAVINGS!Currently Incl$60.00$90.45Save $30.45
In this activity, students will answer 12 questions regarding experimental design. Once finished, they will use the answers to color the corresponding parts of a fun lab coat coloring page. And best of all, the questions are editable! You can change the wording or create different questions to match your needs.
This resource is ideal to use as an assessment after your experimental design / scientific method unit. The questions include the following concepts: parts of an experiment, hypothesis, experimental group, control group, independent variable, dependent variable, controlled variable, procedure, trials, and more.
➤ Student Question Sheet
➤ Student Coloring Page
➤ Teacher Keys
➤ Editable Question Template
Note: The editable question template was created using Google™ Slides. You can type directly into the template to change the questions. The coloring page is not editable.
Distance Learning / Google Classroom:
- The questions and the teacher key are separate. This means you can share the student assignment digitally without the keys attached. Students can then print, answer, and color from home!
- You can also digitally share the editable question sheet with your students so that they can answer the questions using a tablet/computer. However, Google℠ does not have a feature that allows digital coloring. So, there is no option to digitally color the coloring page.
Suggestions for Use:
Color-by-numbers are extremely versatile. They can be used as a(n):
- In-class Worksheet
- Test Review
- Pre-test or Post-test
- Homework Assignment
- Extra Credit Assignment
- Extension Activity for Early Finishers
- Science Sub Plan
- Summative Assessment
- Science Station Activity
To discourage student cheating, the actual color-coded key is not shown in the preview. The colors you see in the preview have been intentionally scrambled. The official key is included when you download the resource.
➤ Plan ahead and get a big discount by buying this activity as part of my Ultimate Science Color-By-Number Bundle which includes over 70 science color by numbers!
➤ Looking for more Back to School Science Color-By-Numbers? Save 30% by purchasing my Back to School Science Color-by-Number Bundle
You might also like the following scientific method activities:
Let's stay connected!
Copyright © Morpho Science