Also included in
- Self-directed learning in the classroom or homeschool is a great way to gain content knowledge and build 21st-century skills simultaneously. This bundle includes five student-directed learning tool kits: Scientific open inquiryProject-based learningProblem-based learningMaker projectsService-learnin$27.20$34.00Save $6.80
- Teaching 21st-century skills doesn't have to be an extra task. What if your students could learn content and develop 21st century skills at the same time without you having to overthink it or over plan? This resource is a bundle of 21st century skills learning activity tool kits that organically inc$39.20$49.00Save $9.80
- Are you looking for open-ended homeschool or classroom experiential learning activity resources for any and all subjects or targets? Or maybe you're interested in adding experiential learning activity experiences to your classroom or homeschool curriculum but aren't sure how to facilitate it, don't$44.00$55.00Save $11.00
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the templates, guiding materials, and planning materials for high school self-directed project-based learning, problem-based learning, and scientific open-inquiry experiences. All tool kits included in this bundle:Have a printable and digital optionCa$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- Are you looking for inquiry based lesson plans for high school psychology that get your students actively engaged in the content? This self-directed, inquiry-based, psychology-themed mini-bundle has you covered.This bundle includes two inquiry resources that go hand-in-hand. One is a self-directed p$9.45$10.50Save $1.05
Experimental inquiry-based learning is an approach to learning science where students make discoveries about concepts through observation, asking questions, and experimentation rather than having information handed to them through direct-instruction. Students design and lead their own experimental inquiry investigations.
This particular product is a toolkit that provides all of the guiding materials that students would need to conduct an unlimited number of scientific open inquiry investigations. Students will ask their own questions, design their own experiments to test their questions, conduct their experiments, and come to conclusions by examining their data. The templates can be used over and over again for any subject or question.
This resource includes the templates for designing and conducting experiments. If you are looking for a resource that ALSO instructs learners on how to design and conduct their own experiments, check out my Introduction to Experimental Design resource.
***Do not purchase this tool kit if you already have my Introduction to Experimental Design resource. The templates included in this tool kit are ALSO in that resource.
This self-directed, scientific inquiry tool kit is Google Apps™ compatible. This resource includes a printable AND digital version for distance learning. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom™ where students can add and share their content with you.
Note: This resource is not editable at this time.
Included in this resource:
- Teacher facilitation guide
- Testable question brainstorming activity
- Experimental design templates
- Experimental inquiry reflection questions
- Experimenta inquiry rubric
Grab this freebie to help you organize experiments in your classroom!
- Experiential Learning Activity Tools Free Mini-Bundle - this bundle includes a scientific open inquiry spreadsheet to help manage student experiments.
Helpful Blog Posts:
- Getting started with student-directed open inquiry
- Scaffolding questions for inquiry-based learning experiences
If you like this product, check out these other related products from Experiential Learning Depot:
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
☀ Click the green star to follow ELD on TPT
☀ Join my newsletter
☀ Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
☀ Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Font Credit: Mr. FISK Fonts