Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.18 MB | 19 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RI.5.3. They will learn how to describe the relationships between individuals, events, and ideas in an informational text. Students will use transition words to understand those relationships. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 2 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 3 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes five multiple choice questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as technical text and interaction
• Examples of how to identify individuals, events, ideas, and concepts in a text
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional resources
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels