I am thinking about making Bell Ringer sheets like this one for every unit! This one is free and I would love to here your feedback.
There are 7 Bell Ringers and they are editable!
- Each can be completed without using the internet (my school is not 1:1)
- I have them numbered for students to easily follow along.
- #1 is a brainstorming activity - What do students already know about American Before Exploration, the Age of Exploration, and the effects.
- #2 asks students to read an article about a Mission to Mars that is planned and answer questions that will help it connect to early exploration - Article is included!
- #3 ask students to plan on who they would take to help establish a colony
- #4 is about the Starving Time during Jamestown
- #5 deals with colonial trade with Britain
- #6 ask students to answer the essential question for the unit
- #7 is about Test Prediction
I really hope you like it! Like I said, I am trying to decide whether to make more or not and would love to here your feedback.
I also used these awesome fonts from Kimberly Geswein Fonts! They were FREE so be sure to download them! Links Below!
Sorry Not Sorry Font
The Fighter Font