Exploratory Spanish Bell Ringers Warm Ups - Para Empezar for 6 weeks
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Editable Spanish Bell ringers or warm-up Google Slides class routine for every day of Spanish class for 1 year. This seasonal Spanish Class Culture Routine bundle includes everything you need for 1 full year of Para Empezar bell ringers in Spanish class. These Google Slides could be adapted for allPrice $29.99Original Price $39.95Save $9.96
- This is a middle school Spanish bundle of resources to use in a novice Spanish class. Present Tense Spanish Mega Bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Try out some comprehensible input with ready-to-go, teacher-tested units focusing on Spanish Super 7Price $74.99Original Price $95.89Save $20.90
Are you struggling with routines for your Middle School Exploratory Spanish? These Editable Google Slides Para Empezar bell ringers for novice Spanish class will help provide a daily routine for the start of Spanish class. The culture-filled activities were designed for first-time Spanish students in Exploratory Spanish, Middle School Spanish, or Spanish 1 with little prior Spanish knowledge. It would be great to leave for maternity leave in Spanish.
⭐️ If you want to try before you buy, you can get a one-week sample of a similar resource here.
What's Included with the Exploratory Para Empezar
✅ 30 Editable Google Slides Resources of 6 weeks of class starters
✅ Resources to get students engaged and on task right away for 6 weeks
✅ Activities that can be differentiated for Exploratory Spanish, Middle School Spanish, or Spanish 1 with little prior Spanish knowledge.
✅ Authentic resources from the Spanish-speaking world
✅ They could also be used as a brain break to mix up Spanish class.
The activities for each day are as follows:
⭐️ Monday - Video
⭐️ Tuesday - Travel (picture, map & optional video of a Spanish speaking place)
⭐️ Wednesday - Music - música miércoles
⭐️ Thursday - Joke - jaja jueves
⭐️ Friday - Dance - baile viernes
What is Para Empezar?
⭐️ An engaging way to start every class while you take attendance
⭐️ A quick 5-minute bell ringer or brain break as a classroom management routine
⭐️ Cultural activities that could be expanded using your own additional resources
⭐️ Editable Google slides that you could embed into your daily or weekly class slides
⭐️ Class Routines that could work in in-person, hybrid, or virtual classes
Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the videos and songs.
This slideshow was actually designed as a part of my maternity leave plans to start the school year. I left this slideshow for both Exploratory Spanish and Spanish 1 to start the year. Have these slides posted as an activity for students to do as they enter class to get them focused. It keeps students busy and gives the teacher a few minutes to do attendance and start class tasks.
A Spanish class Best Seller with 75+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Although I teach younger students (Prek-5th), I like to get my 5th graders ready to experience Spanish as a true academic class. These are a great way to expose them to culture without breaking away from the TL too much. Thank you! - Yessenia
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students love starting class with something fun and different each day. Each day's activities are well picked and engaging for my 8th-graders! - Amanda L
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ These have been so helpful to get my first year of teaching started, a huge time saver, and great engaging videos, songs, etc. - Sra Eckman
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love everything you create! I can't wait to add this to my resources for new things I am working on for revamping my program this year. We are starting face to face and I want to energize them as much as I can so they are totally hooked on Spanish before we have to inevitably switch to learning from home this school year. Thank you for all your hard work!- Cassandra J
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
If you are not sure download a 1-week free sample to try it out!
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase the Para Empezar 1 Year Bundle if you want these resources, plus themed warm-ups or brain breaks to use for an entire school year.
You might also like
⭐️ Para Empezar for the Novice Spanish.
⭐️ Música miércoles for middle school.
⭐️ Baile viernes for middle school.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google resource & will be found in a My Purchases Folder in your Drive.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.