Explore Packs are a versatile teaching tool in your geography classroom! Each one features an article about the topic and a variety of tasks to complete using the information from the text. You can use it along with an existing lesson, or you can give it to students as a stand-alone activity. Use it for independent practice or group work. It’s also the perfect ready-made lesson for a sub day!
This pack includes:
- An original, kid-friendly article about the Industrial Revolution in Europe
- Text annotation directions and questions about the article
- Argumentative writing paragraph with prewriting
- Inventions chart with optional research project
- Crossword puzzle using article text (with answer key)
- "You're the Inventor" creative drawing and writing page
I’ll be adding many more lesson packs for World Geography…just as soon as I can get them written and uploaded. Check back for more lessons, or follow my TPT store for instant updates!