Want to know what my lessons are all about?
Check out Happy Hearts, it's 1 complete lesson for classroom and homeschool teachers! This lesson offers multiple activities that can be explored in a day or customized to integrate into a week's curriculum!
Have fun and explore hearts!
15 pages of creative activities combining math, language, art, science, and motor skills.
The lesson includes a book and song recommendation as well as a discussion topic to promote social and emotional development.
This ready to use lesson includes all the coloring pages and templates as well as a list of art materials required.
Teaching Materials Include:
• 1 complete themed lesson exploring and learning about hearts
• 5 printable templates of coloring pages and crafts
• Develop fine motor skills with coloring, cutting, and painting.
• Song lyrics and movement ideas.
• Learn about early math concepts by sizing and counting hearts and by making a caterpillar using an AB color pattern.
• Explore vocabulary and science by discussing the heart, blood system and lungs of our body.
• Art and craft ideas include: color mixing and painting with red and white paint, making a heart caterpillar, coloring a heart collage, creating a heart mouse and heart butterfly.
Create, Explore, Discuss!