Want to know what my lessons are all about?
Explore the Seashore, it's 1 complete lesson for classroom and homeschool teachers! This lesson offers multiple activities that can be explored in a day or customized to integrate into a week's curriculum!
On sale for $1.00!
Have fun and explore the seashore!
15 pages of creative activities combining math, language, art, science, and motor skills.
The lesson includes a book and song recommendation as well as a topic for open discussion.
This ready to use lesson includes all the coloring pages and templates as well as a list of art materials required.
Teaching Materials Include:
• 1 complete themed lesson exploring tide pools and animals that are found on the seashore
• Learn about tide pools, seashells, hermit crabs, sea anemones, and jellyfish
• Have fun trying to walk like a crab!
• 5 printable templates of coloring pages and crafts
• Develop fine motor skills with cutting, painting, and coloring
• Song lyrics (sung to the tune of a traditional song)
• Learn about early math concepts by matching numbers to sea creatures
• Create, explore, and discuss vocabulary and science: make your own tide pool in a tub.
• High resolution photos will bring science and nature to the learning experience
• Art and craft ideas include: making a sea star with sand, sea anemone, sea shell, hermit crab,and paper plate jellyfish.
Create, Explore, Discuss!