Do you teach about Explorers in North America? Consolidate learning about the Age of Discovery as students add route information to this simple and clear map.
2 Maps included:
* One page 8 x 11 map for student use and a personal record
* Two page 11 x 16 map for teacher modeling, wall reference or collaborative work
* Map Labeling Task Cards - Students follow step-by-step directions to label and add the explorer routes you choose/designate to the map.
* Rubric for Evaluation - presented in clear, student-friendly language
Do you teach the Oregon Trail or about Pioneers? Check out this bundle.
Pioneer Oregon Trail Enrichment BUNDLE – 4 great products bundled to save you $$$
Do you teach the Civil War? Check out this bundle.
Civil War Enrichment Bundle
Morning Meeting Greetings: 50 Fast and Engaging Cards for Student Independence
Morning Meeting Message Idea Cards for classroom with independent readers
The Pet Project – A mini economics simulation for second-fifth grade
PLEASE NOTE: I’ve significantly reduced the Additional Users License Fee to make this available for an entire grade level. When you check out, click EDIT next to the word 'Licenses' or the red button "Buy licenses to share'. Add additional licenses to cover your team. You’ll feel good about following TpT rules and be able to divide the overall cost.
Follow me to get notices on sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase click on the Provide Feedback button. You'll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. I value your feedback.