Also included in
- United States History Interactive PowerPoint Bundle & Interactive Google Slides **New Update - Now includes additional INTERACTIVE Google Slides versions for Distance Learning during Covid-19 | Coronavirus ***Watch this quick preview video to see an Interactive PowerPoint in action! (This is a f$32.00$48.44Save $16.44
- Age of Exploration Activities Resource Bundle!This bundled product contains the following 7 StudentSavvy resources!Age of Exploration Interactive NotebookAge of Exploration Reading PassagesAge of Exploration Interactive PowerPointAge of Exploration PBL ActivitiesAge of Exploration STEM ChallengesAge$20.00$34.97Save $14.97
- This complete curriculum resource has over 1,005 pages/slide of material covering Ancient American | Native Americans, The Age of Exploration, Relations Between Colonists and Native Americans, The Original 13 Colonies, Events Leading up to the Revolutionary War, The American Revolution and Declarati$149.00$238.12Save $89.12
Early Exploration and Trade Routes Interactive PowerPoint & Interactive Google Slides
**New Update - Now includes additional INTERACTIVE Google Slides version for Distance Learning during Covid-19 | Coronavirus
This teaching resource is quite the virtual experience! This Early American / US History/ World History / Social Studies PowerPoint can be used as a powerful classroom presentation or students can click their way through it on individual computers.
This resource is aligned with Early Exploration Interactive Notebook I would highly recommend using this resource along with the PowerPoint but it is optional.
The Powerpoint is a stand-alone resource.
5th Grade United States Social Studies Series
Topics covered in this unit include: Exploration, Age of Discovery, Trading, the Silk Road, Tools & Technology (Compass, Astrolabe, Octant, Sextant, Chronometer, Gunpowder) Marco Polo, The Description of the World, Songhai, Caravans, Spanish Reconquista, Christopher Columbus's Voyage, Trade to Africa, Trade to China, The Columbus Exchange, Ferdinand Magellan, Circumnavigation, Hernan Cortes, The Northwest Passage, John Cabot, Giovanni da Verrazzano, Prince Henry and Much More!
Find the rest of the US HISTORY INTERACTIVE POWERPOINT SERIES here!
You may also enjoy Interactive Notebooks - ALIGNED with the Interactive PowerPoints!
Tips for Savvy TpT Shoppers:
How to receive credit on TpT to use for future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Under each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, FREEBIES, and products:
• Look for a green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now be able to see FREEBIES and customized emails from my store!
All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. (unless you purchase the multiple license)
You may also enjoy....