The Explorers Coloring Pages (American History Unit 2) - Includes 15 unique coloring sheets to help students visualize the events of Exploring and Settling North America and their dates.
Coloring pages included:
• Marco Polo Travels through Europe to China
• Mansa Musa’s Pilgrimage to Mecca
• Zheng He Sets Sail on Asian/African Exploration
• Sunni Ali Becomes King of Songhai
• Bartolomeu Dias Sails Around the Southern Tip of Africa
• Vasco da Gama Begins Voyage to India
• Leif Ericson Lands in North America
• Columbus Reaches the Americas
• John Cabot Searches for Northwest Passage
• Amerigo Vespucci Explores South America’s Coast
• Ferdinand Magellan & Crew Sail Around the World
• Moctezuma II Becomes Aztec Emperor
• Hernando Cortes Conquers the Aztecs
• Francisco Pizarro Conquers the Incas
• Colony of New Spain is Established
Use them all, or pick and choose a few! These make great early finisher activities and keep students engaged during small groups or independent work time.
More American Revolution resources:
• American History Posters
• American History Illustrated Timelines
Check out the entire line of American History Coloring Activities here
All 12 of my American History Unit Bundles will be part of a huge American History Growing Mega-Bundle.
All 12 units (and release schedule) can be viewed at the link above.
Are you also looking for the full American History Curriculum Growing Mega-Bundle that this resource complements? You can find that here
in Lovin' Lit's store.
This is a PDF file created at 300 dpi (which means it will print crystal clear) at a standard 8½”x11” sheet.