Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
119.99 MB | 14 pages
Students will love studying the exciting tales of 10 famous explorers of North America and responding to what they learn by creating a Big Galoot for each of these bold adventurers--great for responding to biographies and informational texts. These ready-to-go templates make it easy to include hands-on learning in your classroom. Each Big Galoot features one of ten explorers (listed below) and includes plenty of writing space on the back for reader response. A list of suggested reader response topics is included.
Check out the PREVIEW for a movie of what the finished product looks like.
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the Big Galoots
• A list of Reader Response Topics related to studying the lives of the explorers
• Ready-to-go templates of ten world explorers:
----Juan Ponce de León
----Hernando de Soto
----Francisco Vázquez de Coronado
----Sir Walter Raleigh
----Samuel de Champlain
• A lined writing template that helps students keep their writing neat and organized
• Display ideas
• Watch the video preview to see a movie of what the finished product will look like.