These Explorers Illustrated Timelines (Unit 2): This pack includes timelines for 15 events vital in the Exploring and Settling of North America. There are multiple versions of this included – please see thumbnail pictures for the best idea of what they look like.
Images and dates only (2D)
Images and dates with lines for notes (2D)
Images and dates with blank space for notes (2D)
Illustrated notebook tabs (3D) (these are made to replace the word-only tabs in Lovin’ Lit’s interactive notebook activities)
Timeline Events included:
• Marco Polo Travels through Europe to China
• Mansa Musa’s Pilgrimage to Mecca
• Zheng He Sets Sail on Asian/African Exploration
• Sunni Ali Becomes King of Songhai
• Bartolomeu Dias Sails Around the Southern Tip of Africa
• Vasco da Gama Begins Voyage to India
• Leif Ericson Lands in North America
• Columbus Reaches the Americas
• John Cabot Searches for Northwest Passage
• Amerigo Vespucci Explores South America’s Coast
• Ferdinand Magellan & Crew Sail Around the World
• Moctezuma II Becomes Aztec Emperor
• Hernando Cortes Conquers the Aztecs
• Francisco Pizarro Conquers the Incas
• Colony of New Spain is Established
Find a growing bundle of American History Illustrated Timelines
for the year here
Additional American Revolution Resources:
• American History Coloring Activities
• American History Posters Growing Bundle here
These American History activities were created working closely with Lovin’ Lit to complement her American history activities.
You can find those here
All 12 of my American History Unit Bundles will be part of a huge American History Growing Mega-Bundle.
All 12 units (and release schedule) can be viewed at the link above.
Are you also looking for the full American History Curriculum Growing Mega-Bundle that this resource complements? You can find that here
in Lovin' Lit's store.
This is a PDF file created at 300 dpi (which means it will print crystal clear) at a standard 8½”x11” sheet.