Explorers Trading Cards! Make studying explorers FUN in whole groups, partners, individually, or centers with meaningful, research based strategies! This is a set of 24 famous explorer cards that will make a great addition to a history unit on exploration. I created them to look like trading cards and my students LOVE using them.
This Explorer Trading Card Set includes:
• 24 explorer cards with the explorer’s name and their picture on the front. The backside shows the years they were alive, their country of origin, and several “exciting exploration” facts.
• The same 24 explorer cards with the words and pictures on them with room for students to fill in the information on the back.
• 8 blank cards that students or the teacher can use to add more explorers to as they come across them in their studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their explorer cards in.
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
I print these explorer cards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper.
The 24 explorers included in this set are:
• Christopher Columbus
• Daniel Boone
• Neil Armstrong
• Roald Amundsen
• Lewis and Clark
• Charles Lindbergh
• Ferdinand Magellan
• Marco Polo
• Hernan Cortes
• Leif Ericson
• James Cook
• Vasco Nunez de Balboa
• Matthew Henson
• Henry Hudson
• Jacques Cousteau
• Juan Ponce de Leon
• Yuri Gagarin
• Edmund Hillary
• Vasco de Gama
• Erik the Red
• Hernando de Soto
• Ernest Giles
• Samuel De Champlain
Here are some related explorers products:
Explorers Trading Cards and Bulletin Board
- Best Deal: Save $2.00!
Explorers Bulletin Board
Check out my other SOCIAL STUDIES
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Explorers Trading Cards
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License