This 30 page booklet provides your students with a template for exploring Africa and African folktales and then using their new found knowledge to create an interconnected online poster project using one of a selection of websites.
Included in this packet are:
- a booklet that allows students to research key points for each of the 5 regions of Africa including: landforms, plants and animals, history, languages, economics, and music and arts
- a place for students to reflect on each of the 5 regions
- a story map to explore a folktale from each of the 5 regions
- a project outline to walk students through creating 6 interconnected online posters
- grading rubrics for each of the online posters
See exactly what you're receiving when you download this file, by clicking on the green PREVIEW button.
This is also included in the Exploring Africa Unit
which includes the following products:
- The All About Africa Informational Power Point
- The Exploring Africa through Folktales Online Project
- The African Mask Project
The online posters make a wonderful addition to student created online portfolios!
Find more projects for your students at my Teachers Pay Teachers store
Created by Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources. Find more ideas and products by following the Raki's Rad Resources blog
, liking our the Raki's Rad Resources facebook page
or following us on Teachers Pay Teachers