This document is to support an apple inquiry in an inquiry and play-based classroom.
The activities are linked to the Ontario Full Day Kindergarten 2016 Program, but can be used in any kindergarten program.
This product includes:
- Inquiry learning questions to place with your activities;
- Activities for your science centre / investigation station / exploration station;
- Parts of an Apple and Life Cycle of an Apples Resources
- Book suggestions that support apple inquiries;
- Small and Large Blank Writing and Observation Sheets;
- Three different types of math sheets for math journals (patterning, graphing and
- Applesauce recipe for cooking in your class;
- Resources that show where these activities link to the curriculum for the CPL;
- Loose Part/Playdough Number Representation Mats;
- Whole Group Activity and Resources for Graphing "Our Favourite Types of Apples";
- Vocabulary Cards