Students will log on to Front Row and choose a science or technology article to read about on the program. After reading, students will answer the questions on the
provided sheet to help them reflect on the topic they read about and its place in
* Computers and Internet access for students to log on to Front Row
* Print copies of Analysis Sheets for students
1. Introduce the activity to students.
2. Have students log on to Front Row, click on ELA, and then click on
Articles. Allow students to choose from the curated list of science and
technology articles on the following page.
3. Allow students to read their articles independently and answer the
4. Then, have students complete the questions on their Analysis Sheets.