Exploring Space Choice Board –
This culminating project can be used with any study of the Space. This is an easy and effective way to differentiate to meet the needs for ALL students in your class. (especially gifted and talented learners).
Students are asked to choose one out of eight possible project choices about Space. Each project requires students to do research using online and print sources, take notes using the provided graphic organizers, and create a well-made project. Students even have the choice of designing their own projects with the approval of their teachers by completing the project proposal.
In the end, students will present their completed projects to the class to show their understanding of this amazing period of US history. This project is a great opportunity to meet Common Core Standards across multiple content areas.
This packet includes
• Student Cover Sheet
• Learning Menu
• Project Proposal
• Graphic Organizers (one for each project – 9 in total)
• Presentation Scoring Rubric
• Project Scoring Rubric
• Students will show a deeper understanding and knowledge of outter space and space exploration.
• Students will continue to develop research skills.
• Students will use note taking and information gathering skills to collect important information from a non-fiction source.
• Students will produce a well-made informative project and present their finished product to the class.
Please come back and check out MY STORE
for additional resources.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER SPACE PROJECTS (click on each to view):
Exploring Space Project Menu
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please click the "Follow Me"
link located under my picture and store name on the right-hand column of this page to keep updated on all my new offerings!
You can also learn more by visiting….
FacebookPinterestSimon Says School Blog