This teaching resource includes 4 graphic organizers to help students analyze a setting. The activities included simulate a visit to the setting of any novel or film.
- What to Pack: Students are asked to list 5 items they would pack to visit their setting and why those items would be useful there.
- Write a Postcard: Students are asked to write a postcard home describing their setting.
- My Favorite Place: Students are asked to draw an interesting place in the setting and explain it's significance in the story.
- Write a Diary Entry: Students are asked to write a diary entry about their experiences in the setting.
* I hope to provide you with the best possible teaching resource that I can. If you spot a mistake or typo in any of my products, please do contact me so that I can fix it as soon as possible for you: amuseintheclassroom(at)gmail(dot)com