Also included in
- Looking for ways to simplify planning while continuing to teach in-depth lessons? Then this 8th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 8th grade common core standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as:$200.00$339.00Save $139.00
- Save your time, money, and sanity with these 8th grade math guided notes. These math notes are aligned to the 8th grade common core math standards and work great as an introduction, reinforcement or review of the material. These 8th grade math notes are very thorough and require no prep. ✔️ In the c$65.00$91.00Save $26.00
- Save your time, money, and sanity with these middle school math guided notes. These notes are aligned to the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade common core standards and work great as an introduction, reinforcement or review of the material. These notes are very thorough and require no prep.You are saving 30%$163.00$271.00Save $108.00
- This Exponent unit includes notes, assessments, and activities. This is perfect for your students to dive into exponents, simplifying and solving radical equations, and operations with scientific notation. Included in this BundleAssessments: CCSS Aligned and Free ResponseLaws of ExponentsNotesAssess$36.00$51.50Save $15.50
These properties of exponents guided notes focus on the properties of integer exponents to create equivalent expressions. Students will discover the “why” behind the rule and practice their skills on various problems. Students will simplify, explain, analyze and delve into exponent properties and rules.
Formatted for back-to-back printing with page numbers. Teacher can create a packet for student organization.
These in-depth guided notes contain:
- 1 title page
- 8 pages of guided notes
- 2 pages of additional practice (18 problems)
- 1 lined page for extra notes
- Teaching Suggestions
- Complete answer key
Other Products you may be Interested in
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math