- 4 Days of Guided Notes + 1 Laws of Exponents Activity! This bundle is a great way to begin and end your Laws of Exponents unit! The discovery-based notes will guide your students through an exploration of laws of exponents. And the School Scavenger Hunt activity gives your students a fun and excitin$9.00$11.00Save $2.00
Want a fun and engaging way for your students to practice laws of exponents? This laws of exponents activity will have your students hunting all over the school for mysterious Pentagruel creatures! This school scavenger hunt will take the learning outside the four walls of your classroom and introduce your students to the playful & mysterious world of Pentagruels.
The scavenger hunt activity begins with a story to introduce the Pentagruel society to the students, then students are given Pentagruel Collection Books and Pentagruel Guide Books. The Collection Books are where students will work out the the laws of exponents problems, and the Guide Books allow the students to read more about the individual types of Pentagruels they are collecting!
Once students have their collection books, they go on a hunt to find the QR Code Cards posted around the school. When they find one, they can scan it and a laws of exponents problem will appear! They will record & work the problem in their collection in order to collect that Pentagruel!
This Activity Includes:
(1) Pentagruel Student Collection Book
(1) Pentagruel Information Book
(1) Introduction/Story Powerpoint
(12) QR Code Laws of Exponents Cards (w/ non-QR code options)