Also included in
- The Hurdles Bundle includes: practice with Exponent Rules, Transformations, Multi-Step Equations, Distributive Property, and Factoring! Multiple levels - great resources to meet the needs of all your students. I usually have my students work in pairs. In order to move to the next hurdle, they must$22.60$28.25Save $5.65
Here's how you can use this in your classroom:
1. Task card activity. Instructions/descriptions of cards included in the preview.
2. Review stations/test review
3. Differentiation. As students progress through each "hurdle," the problems get more challenging. Cards can be sorted by each level. Students of all abilities can meet their academic goals, while still practicing the exponent rules!
*Cover sheet, teacher instructions, task card descriptions
* Task cards #1-60 (six cards per sheet): Students will simplify each expression using the rules of exponents.
* Answer keys for all task cards
* Student answer sheet
(Olympic rings symbol provided by classroomclipart.com.)
If you are interested in exponent hurdles in a worksheet form, check out this product:
Exponent Hurdles: 6 Hurdles
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle:
Exponent Rules & Scientific Notation Bundle
This resource is also included in my Whole Pi Pre Algebra Growing Mega Bundle. Check it out for some awesome savings!Once your students have mastered transformations, how about the Transformations Hurdles? Fun review and practice:
Transformations Hurdles - 6 Levels of Events
If you like more leveled hurdle-style competitive events for your students, check out these products:
Turkey Trot Equations Events
Zombie Hunt! Equations Activity with 5 Levels
Penguin Winter Sports Events: Graphing, Functions, Systems of Equations
Piece of Pi Holiday Bundle: Zombies, Turkeys, and Penguins...oh my!
Thank you for your purchase & feedback!
Did you know that you can earn TpT store credits by leaving feedback on my products? Go to the "Buyers Handbook" on the TpT site to learn how to redeem your credits on future purchases. There’s more… If you go to “My Purchases” you will see a list of what you’ve bought in the past. Click the “Leave Feedback” button and you can still earn store credits for your past purchases!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive updates about this store.
Please honor the time and effort put into this product by not giving it away to others. Your purchase allows you to return to your purchases page at Teachers Pay Teachers to purchase additional licenses at a reduced cost for your colleagues.