- Prepare for end of course testing in Algebra I with these 6 resources!Parent Function Transformation ExplorationReview the relationships between equations and graphs with this activity (which reinforces graphing without a calculator)!Quiz Quiz Trade Algebra VocabularyMake sure your students are fami$15.49$9.99Save $5.50
- Wrap up your year of Algebra I with these 13 engaging activities.Students losing focus as the year ends? These resources are fun yet challenging! They are the perfect way to get students thinking and reviewing what they have learned. Plus, save yourself a week or two of planning! These activities$19.99$14.00Save $5.99
- Wrap up the year with these engaging resources to review the major topics of Algebra 1. This bundle includes a variety of activities, games, powerpoints, centers, and more. Cover important topics of Algebra I and prepare your students for state testing.Save yourself over 2 weeks of planning!$49.96$36.00Save $13.96
- Engage students in Algebra 1 with this activity and inquiry based unit. Students will discover and apply exponential functions in real world contexts. The lessons included are standards-based, rigorous, and not boring! Included:Real World Percents Card Sort (Review writing equations with percentages$18.50$12.50Save $6.00
- This mega bundle is packed with engaging and challenging Algebra 1 and 8th grade math resources for the whole year. View the free Scope and Sequence (the first item below) to see the organization of the units and all the resources included. A variety of activities, assessments, games, projects, gu$504.25$299.00Save $205.25
- This curriculum bundle includes a variety of activities, assessments, games, centers, projects, inquiry lessons, guided notes, and more for teaching Algebra 1 CCSS standards. This curriculum is centered on discovery learning and engaging activities with real world connections. Lessons help you teac$349.33$210.00Save $139.33
- Product Description
Challenge students with this task on graphing exponential functions with compound interest (compounded annually).
Students must compare the investments of three people by writing exponential equations, graphing the growth, and predicting when each person will become a millionaire.
Answer key is included.
Thank you for your interest in this product from Rise over Run.