This unit hits all the high points of exponential functions. Here is what you get:
• Exponents - fill in the blank questions
• Note page on Exponential Functions - Growth and Decay
• Multi-rep problems - (one growth, one decay and one "e", --- with questions about y-intercepts, asymptotes, inverses.
• Real-World problem about half-life.
• Find the exponential equation from tables.
• Graphing exponential equations and finding domain, range and y-intercepts.
• Exponential Growth and Decay Model problems about house values and population.
• Transformations and graphing in general.
• A paper folding activity...collecting data.
• Compound Interest and Compound Continuously Formulas with questions.
****5 version assessment, 10 warm-ups/cool-downs
Check out other Exponential Function products from my store:
Exponential Functions Bundle
Exponential Functions Activity
Exponential Functions Stations
This resource appears in the Exponential Functions Unit, but you can download it separately. It is a 5 Version Assessment:
Exponential Functions Assessment - 5 Versions
Check out my Logarithmic Function Resources:
Logarithmic Functions Unit
Logarithmic Function Project
Exponent Unit: Properties, Practice, Special Situations
Are You College Ready Packet 4: Radicals, Roots and Exponents
Algebra 1 EOC Task Cards
Algebra I STAAR Review - Objective 2
Algebra 1 STAAR Objective 3 Review
Algebra 1 STAAR Objective 4 Review
Algebra 1 STAAR Objective 5 Review
Algebra 1 STAAR Objective 6 Review
Algebra 1 STAAR Objective 7 Review
Algebra 1 STAAR Objective 8 Review
Algebra 1 STAAR Objective 9 Review
Circles: Area, Circumference Pi Day Activity
Law of Sines and Cosines Quiz
Algebra II Spring Semester Final with Review
Algebra II Semester Final with Review
Please don't download this and use it for all the teachers in your content. If your district wants this, then contact me at email@example.com for more details on pricing. If you like my products, follow me. Leave feedback and comments. I'm always looking to improve!