Get students moving around the room and working together to work with exponential and logarithmic functions on these 8 Station Cards. Includes a student recording sheet and teacher answer key.
These stations require knowledge of:
- Sketching exponential functions
- Finding inverse of exponential and logarithmic functions
- Evaluating logarithms
- Rewriting expressions from logarithmic to exponential and vice versa
- Expanding logarithms
- Condensing logarithms
- Solving exponential functions
- Solving logarithmic functions
**Also included is a practice worksheet to give in-class or as homework as a follow-up review**
Print out station cards and post them around the room. Give each student an answer sheet to record their work and their answers. Break students into groups and assign them a station to start. Then have students rotate through the stations. You can set a timer for a designated amount of time at each station (I recommend 5-6 minutes).
This product is also found AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE in the Algebra 2 MEGA Bundle
You may also like...
- Conic Sections Stations
- Rational Exponents and Radical Expressions Stations
- Polynomial Functions Stations
- Rational Expressions Stations