Exponents Bundle! This bundle contains my rational and negative exponents activity and worksheet packs, as well as my laws of exponents matching activity.
You can preview each one here:
1. Rational Exponents
- Rational Exponents and Radicals Match Three! (2 versions)
Match the cards into groups of three that are equivalent.
- Rational Exponents and Radicals Matching Pairs—Match the cards into pairs that are the same. Much more difficult than the first two activities as it includes brackets and algebra.
- Rational Exponents Dominoes (Easy & Hard Versions) - Cut out the cards and play dominoes by matching pairs that are equivalent.
- Find the Rational Exponent! A worksheet where students have to identify the integer or rational exponent that makes the statements true.
- Assessment—Includes a variety of questions on rational and integer exponents.
2. Negative Exponents
This pack contains the same activities as above, but for negative exponents.
3. Laws of Exponents
Laws of Exponents: This activity requires students to use all the laws of exponents to multiply algebraic expressions and fractions together. Once they have simplified each card, they can then search for their answer amongst the remaining cards to check they have done their work correctly.
Tags: Exponents, Indices, Laws of Exponents, Rational Exponents, Negative Exponents