Also included in
- This HUGE middle school math resources bundle includes a TON of material that addresses all 6th grade and some 7th grade math standards, all at more than 40% savings!Save yourself HOURS of planning and prepping time with the wide variety of notes and activities in this bundle!Give your students somePrice $430.00Original Price $730.00Save $300.00
- Reinforce exponent concepts with this variety of exponent practice - includes both print and digital activities! Great variety to use in your math centers!This set of exponent activities includes:Exponents Color by number activity (Google version and print version)Exponents Doodle Math wheel for notPrice $10.50Original Price $18.00Save $7.50
- Print, copy, cut and play with these math review games! With 36 truth or dare cards in each set, these easy-prep activities offer students a chance to self-differentiate with a choice of question types - "Truths" or "Dares." Students record their answers and points on their recording sheets. The gaPrice $30.00Original Price $42.00Save $12.00
Print, copy, cut and play this unique exponents math game! This is a great game to use with the whole class or with small groups and is a great review before an assessment!
Have you checked out the Exponents Activities Bundle? It includes this resource plus a variety of other resources for instruction and practice!
This easy-prep game offers students a choice of question types - a "truth," which is a true or false question addressing vocabulary, exponent rules, or basic computation; or a "dare," which addresses more difficult exponent computation questions. The different cards have different point levels for students to earn. They record their answers and points on their recording sheets.
Great to play in groups of 3 - 4, but group size can vary....the smaller the group, the more question each student will answer.
Check out this video to see how the game works.
Game questions require students to:
- Identify definitions/meanings of exponents
- Evaluate exponential expressions
- Compare values of exponential expressions
- Find missing exponents or bases
- Convert exponential expressions to expanded form
This easy-prep resource includes:
- Detailed directions
- 36 cards (a set WITH background AND a set WITHOUT background - SAME set, just the option of a background for you when you print them)
- Recording sheet
- Answer key
- Blank cards in case you want to add your own questions
Check out more Truth or Dare Math Games, including the Google Truth or Dare versions and the Truth or Dare games on my site - these are super easy to use. They use the same questions as the paper/pencil and Google versions, but the Dare questions are multiple choice:-)
Make your own Truth or Dare games for your classroom with this Truth or Dare Template
Please keep in touch by following me, to be notified when new products are uploaded! Resources are 1/2 off for the first 24 hours, so it pays to follow:-)
You might also like:
6th Grade Math Resource Bundle - resources for the entire year.