EXPONENTS AND MORE EXPONENTS
* Could your students use some extra practice with exponents?
These 3 worksheets will do just that. Here is what you'll receive:
Worksheet 1 - Exponents and Simple Equations. Students are given small equations with different exponents. They must solve the exponents first and then solve the equations. Good basic practice. (12 equations)
Worksheets 2 and 3 (set) - Exponents Challenge! All the examples on these two worksheets are written out IN WORDS! Students must first read the exponents correctly and then MATCH the answers with exponents on page 2, but page 2 is ALSO WRITTEN OUT IN WORDS that must be solved. Challenging and NOT for the beginner. (32 examples)
See the thumbnails or download preview for a clearer idea.
Your download of 5 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Exponents And More Exponents)
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ANGLES, TRIANGLES AND POLYGONS POWERPOINT!
- Powerpoint program of 25 slides to test and reinforce your students’ knowledge of basic geometry. Designed as a whole-classroom lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Great activity!
- EQUATIONS AND VARIABLES
Two full worksheets of equations and variables that need solving. NOT for the beginner – challenging and guaranteed to make your students “think”. 20 equations with 2 BONUS questions at the end. High level work.
- DIVIDING FRACTIONS WITH A TWIST!
– All of these division of fractions examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students “think” a little more. 14 examples PLUS a GEOMETRY BONUS question on the side.
- EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS FOR THINKERS!
CHALLENGE your students with these 5 worksheets on equivalent fractions! They will have some fun shading, circling, etc. the exact amount of objects, but they’ll have to THINK! NOT for the beginner. 5 full pages all on equivalent fractions! Different yet effective!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!