EXPONENTS BATTLESHIP WITH LESS THAN GREATER THAN
* “MAKE THE KIDS THINK!”
* CHALLENGE YOUR STUDENTS with this different and fun set of worksheets on exponents!
* They will HAVE TO THINK as they try to solve each example using LESS THAN and GREATER THAN!
* Each example REQUIRES KNOWLEDGE not only of exponents, but how to use < and > as well.
* Your students will enjoy using the Exponents Battleship Chart to solve these examples.
* There are TWO different sections. They are:
* Side 1 – using the Battleship chart students must solve small equations involving exponents and then fill in the blanks with the signs for greater than > or less than <;
* Side 2 – True or False; using the Battleship chart again, students solve equations involving greater than and less than and must write True or False accordingly;
* Students will reinforce EXPONENTS as well as GREATER THAN and LESS THAN with these 24 examples.
* Educational, different and fun! Your students will enjoy this different yet educational activity!
* Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
* Created and designed by David Filipek.
* Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/
Copyright© 2015 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.