Also included in
- This bundle includes 20 easy-prep math color by number resources for 5th grade math through 7th grade math, many with multiple versions. Students solve 15 -20 problems, self-check, and then get to color, in both print and digital versions.17 of the 20 sets now have Google Slides versions - great for$38.50$64.25Save $25.75
- This upper elementary and middle school math color by number bundle includes 60 easy-prep color by number resources that are found in my smaller color by number bundles. With all the versions included, there are over 90 print activities in this bundle, plus most sets now have a digital version!55 of$108.00$197.00Save $89.00
- Reinforce exponent concepts with this variety of exponent practice - includes both print and digital activities!This set of activities includes:Color by number activity (Google version and print version)Math wheel for note-taking30 Footloose task cards 30 Google self-checking task cards (same as Foo$10.50$16.75Save $6.25
- This math curriculum resources bundle includes resources that address all 6th grade and some 7th grade math standards. This bundle has 150 items to be used for instruction and practice, plus a Bonus file with >25 additional practice resources. These resources will take you through your entire sch$345.00$490.25Save $145.25
- This grade 6 math resource activities bundle includes: Daily math warm-ups (print and digital)Footloose task cards activities (print and many digital - more digital being added)Interactive notebook fold it upsMath wheelsProblem solvingColor by numbers (print and several digital - more digital being$200.00$361.00Save $161.00
Students solve 20 problems in each version of this easy-prep exponents color by number. Both print and digital versions (Google Slides) are included.
Have you checked out the Exponents Activities Bundle? It includes this resource plus a variety of other resources for instruction and practice!
In this activity, students solve the 20 exponent problems, find the solution number on the coloring page, and color it with the color indicated in the box for that problem.
Problems require students to:
- Convert from expanded to exponential
- Find the missing exponent
- Find the value of exponential expressions
- Find the missing base (for 2 questions on Version B).
This easy-prep resource includes:
1) Two print versions, A and B.
- Questions and colors are different in each version
2) Link to one digital version in Google Slides.
- Same problems as print Version A, but totally different color pattern
3) One print coloring page with no numbers, for students to color their own way.
There is also a coloring page with no numbers, for students to color their own way, for fun:-)
For color by number savings, check out:
Check out all Color by Number Activities
Please keep in touch by following me, to be notified when new resources are uploaded! Resources are 1/2 off for the first 24 hours, so it pays to follow:-)
You might also like:
6th Grade Math Resource Bundle - resources for the entire year.