Also included in
- Cover whole numbers, exponents, order of operations, and basic one step equations with algebra in this bundle of mathematics scavenger hunt games. It's a fun way to review a concept before an assessment, or even to give an assessment without students even knowing that they're testing. All questions$11.00$15.00Save $4.00
Cover writing, reading, and solving exponents and have loads of fun with this simple and handy scavenger hunt. It's a fun way to review a concept before an assessment, or even to give an assessment without students even knowing that they're testing. All questions can be seen on the rescue station in the preview, so you know ahead of time if this fits your students.
Never done a scavenger hunt before? A thorough explanation with examples is included. Teachers hang the 26 problems around the room in a random order. Students zig-zag across the room searching for the next question. If students get stuck while trying to answer a question, print out and have ready a rescue station or two, which has all the answers provided, and just requires some searching itself. Detailed answer keys are provided as well.
Scavenger Hunts are a hit with sixth graders!!!
You may also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.