EXPONENTS GREATER THAN LESS THAN
* 2 full worksheets of exponents using greater than and less than.
* 24 examples in all - students must solve two sides of an equation and place in the symbols less than < or greater than > to make the equation true.
* Each equation consists of two or more exponents to solve.
* Great use of mental math and facts as well.
* Will reinforce their understanding of how exponents are solved as well as the use of < and >.
~ ~ ~ See Download Preview for a clearer idea. ~ ~ ~
* Your download of 3 pages includes answers. By David Filipek.
(Exponents Greater Than Less Than)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK:
- EXPONENTS CHALLENGE
- All examples are written out IN WORDS making this more challenging! Two full worksheets of 36 examples. Students must MATCH one set of exponents to another, but with WRITTEN WORDS! Challenge your students!
- EXPONENTS AND EQUATIONS
- Students must solve simple equations involving exponents. Basic practice reinforcing their knowledge of exponents.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!