Also included in
- Do you need 6th grade math activities to use throughout the entire school year? I've got you covered! Save yourself HOURS of planning and prepping time with the wide variety of notes and activities in this bundle!Give your students some new and creative ways to look at math concepts on a daily basis$265.00$457.25Save $192.25
- This HUGE middle school math resources bundle includes a TON of material that addresses all 6th grade and some 7th grade math standards, all at more than 40% savings!Save yourself HOURS of planning and prepping time with the wide variety of notes and activities in this bundle!Give your students some$430.00$730.00Save $300.00
- Students love this fun, engaging format for taking notes in 6th grade math.These math wheels covering 20 topics are great to use in math centers and are perfect to add to interactive notebooks or students' math binders to use as reference pages all year.Each wheel file includes:wheel with sections f$24.00$41.00Save $17.00
- Reinforce exponent concepts with this variety of exponent practice - includes both print and digital activities! Great variety to use in your math centers!This set of exponent activities includes:Exponents Color by number activity (Google version and print version)Exponents Doodle Math wheel for not$10.50$18.00Save $7.50
Use this exponent notes math wheel to introduce basic exponent concepts or to review them. Students can keep this graphic organizer in their notebooks as a resource/study tool.
Have you checked out the Exponents Activities Bundle? It includes this resource plus a variety of other resources for instruction and practice!
The sections of the exponents wheel include definitions and examples related to exponents:
1) Exponents and bases
2) Exponential form, expanded form
3) Squared, cubed, powers
4) Special exponent rules
Features of this easy-to-use resource:
- Notes sections and examples (notes are just suggestions, and you can alter them or use other examples that better fit your instruction if you’d like)
- Guided practice or individual practice: 10 exponent problems in the pattern around the circle for exponent practice
- Coloring/doodling opportunity: students can color the background pattern, as well as the headings and doodle arrows
- Key and sample with notes and examples in each wheel section
- PPT file that has a blank wheel with background, so you can add text to make your own math wheels, if you’d like (for classroom use only - not commercial use)
This resource is part of the Math Wheel Bundle for Grade 6.
Check out more Math Wheels.
What teachers are saying about this resource:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️“I use these for all of my standards in math and my students are engaged and learning. They are able to use these notes over and over for when they forget how to do something. Great product!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️“This was a wonderful addition to our ISN! It is very easy to read and my students enjoyed coloring while we had discussions.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️“Students and I are in love with all of the math wheels. The students pull the math wheels out before they pull out any other notes or resources.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️“Love your work and I am excited to use these with my math program. My students are highly motivated to use these and go back to them whenever they need a refresher. It's a great addition to my Interactive Notebooks. Thanks for putting these together!”
Please keep in touch by following me, to be notified when new resources are uploaded! Resources are typically 1/2 off for the first 24 hours, so it pays to follow!
You might also like:
6th Grade Math Resource Bundle - resources for the entire year.