These 3 differentiated worksheets cover exponents – solving for the variable. Questions are worded so that the variable is the base, exponent, or answer.
* 5 raised to the 2nd power = w. The answer is w = 25
* k raised to the 2nd power = 9. The answer is k = 3
* 2 raised to the y power = 16. The answer is y = 4.
Please check out the thumbnail images and the preview file above to see what the problems look like. Answer keys are provided for easy grading.
These worksheets include 3 different levels.
- Level 1 is basic and is the easiest.
- Level 2 is intermediate and is a little more difficult.
- Level 3 is advanced and is the most challenging.
With 3 different worksheets, you can differentiate by student or by class.
*** Save when you purchase these worksheets as part of the Exponents and Square Roots Worksheet Bundle. ***
These worksheets would be great for:
* Early Finishers
* Test Prep
* Review sheets
* Math centers work
* Morning Work
* Bell Ringer Questions
Great for homeschooling families too!
If you enjoyed using this resource, please leave some feedback.
Leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases and I LOVE hearing from my fellow teachers.