EXPONENTS AND EQUATIONS
* Just getting into exponents? Perfect! Need a little review? Perfect!
* This worksheet will have your students practicing how to use exponents in small equations.
* Each equation consists of a variety of exponents that need to be solved.
* Your students will get some good practice with their exponents using this worksheet.
* See DOWNLOAD PREVIEW for a clearer idea.
* * You could even turn this into a transparency and use as a whole class lesson discussing answers as you go along! By David Filipek
(Exponents and Equations)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT "FRACTIONS ARE FUN:"
- Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics. NOT for the beginner!
- FRACTIONS REVIEW & REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions. A LOT of great work here for review and/or reinforcement.
- HOMOPHONES THEY'RE, THEIR, THERE
- Great practice with these 3 homophones. Students must fill in blanks with the correct spellings using context clues. "There / their / they're" is a lot of good work here.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!