Exponents and Logarithms Review Game TRASHKETBALL
Also included in
- This SLOW GROWING Bundle includes ALL of my Precalculus resources. If you teach both Algebra 2 and Precalculus, you may be interested in my Algebra 2 and Precalculus JOINT Slow Growing Bundle.To see a complete list of resources that are in this bundle, download the Precalculus Slow Growing Bundle TaPrice $244.02Original Price $348.60Save $104.58
- This SLOW GROWING Bundle includes ALL of my Algebra 2 resources.If you teach both Algebra 2 and Precalculus, you may be interested in my Algebra 2 and Precalculus Joint Slow Growing Bundle. To see what is in this bundle check out the Algebra 2 Slow Growing Bundle Table of Contents for FREE.Here is tPrice $154.35Original Price $220.50Save $66.15
- If you teach both Algebra 2 and Precalculus, you will save yourself a lot of time and work when you purchase this bundle.This bundle contains oodles of activities that can be done in class or assigned for homework.Most of the resources in my Slow Growing Algebra 2 bundle and my Slow Growing PrecalcuPrice $271.60Original Price $388.00Save $116.40
Get students engaged, moving and working in teams to solve problems involving Exponents and Logarithms and earn points by throwing trash into a basket! This resource includes PDFs and a PowerPoint.
My students love this game.
While there is the competitive aspect of the game, I do NOT reward speed.
- PowerPoint slides with the questions and answers which are animated. This is NOT EDITABLE.
- pdf version, if you don't have access to PowerPoint
- pdf with teacher instructions and rules of the game
- pdf of answer key
What types of problems are included?
- convert between exponential and logarithmic form
- expand and condense logarithmic expressions
- solve exponential equations by getting the same base
- solve a simple exponential equation by changing it to a logarithm
- solve a simple logarithmic equation by changing it to exponential form
- evaluate a logarithm by using the Change-of-Base formula
- This product.
- A trashcan, recycling bin or any other box to be used as the "goal."
- A Nerf ball or a wad of paper as the “ball.”
- Masking tape or painter's tape to put on the floor to mark the 1-point line and the 2-point line.
- Enthusiastic students (or students that have no choice but to play, ha!)
Full instructions are included with the resource.
If you like this resource, leave a review (you can get for every review you leave - and then use those credits on future tpt purchases). Also, to get notifications about new products I add to my store.
You may also like:
LICENSING TERMS: All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for single classroom use only. Duplication for a colleague, an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes (including websites such as Outschool) is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Licenses are non-transferrable; this means they cannot be passed from one teacher to another. You may purchase additional licenses at a discount here on Teachers Pay Teachers.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website – unless it is password protected and can only be accessed by students) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.
Questions or concerns? Contact me at email@example.com