Over 190 slides and 110 pages of notes and formative writing resources. This writing bundle focuses on developing student skills in explanatory or informational essay writing. Each lesson provides guided writing exercises that address: analyzing a prompt, writing thesis statements, introduction paragraphs, body paragraphs, conclusion paragraphs, and developing tone and mood within writing. Unique acronyms and high-quality posters help students remember how to approach each part of an essay. Each lesson includes PPT lectures, student notes, guided practice, and individual practice. To learn more about the unit, look at the detailed descriptions below.
This Bundle Includes:
1. PPT Lectures
2. Student Notes
3. Graphic Organizers
4. Sample Paragraphs
5. Writing Thesis Statements
6. Writing Introduction Paragraphs
7. Writing Body Paragraphs
8. Writing Conclusion Paragraphs
9. Peer Editing Resource
10. "Writing Summaries Group Activity"
11. Compare and Contrast Writing Unit
12. Cause and Effect Writing Unit
13. Essay Writing Fundamentals Posters