Expressions has been identified as one of the four critical areas within the new CCSS for sixth grade, so get your students ready with this comprehensive review of 6.EE.1-4! This packet can be used to review whole-class or in small group. It also lends itself perfectly to an assessment of their knowledge. The standard for each question can be found in the margin so you will see instantly where students may need further support. Students will review:
* writing and evaluating expressions involving exponents
* writing, reading, and evaluating expressions in which letters stand for
numbers, including those within formulas
* applying properties to generate equivalent expressions
* identifying equivalent expressions regardless of the value of the
This product can also be used in a math center with the key providing a self-check. These problems are aligned with CCLS: 6.EE.1, 6.EE.2abc, 6.EE.3, 6.EE.4.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store!