Help students understand the concept of ratios and using ratio language to describe a relationship between two quantities with this classroom anchor poster and 5 practice sheets.
This is a great RTI resource for struggling 7th graders, paced introduction to ratio language for on-level 6th graders or as a starting point for above-level 5th graders who are ready for an introduction to ratio concepts.
You will get:
- Poster explaining the three ways to express ratios
- WS #1 students practice expressing ratios using fractional notation
- WS #2 students practice expressing ratios using odds notation
- WS #3 students practice expressing ratios using word notation
- WS #4 students determine which type of notation is used for a given ratio
- WS #5 students fill in the missing parts of a ratio table using all three notations
- Answer page for each worksheet (5 total)
This product is part of a discount BUNDLE
that also includes task cards and puzzles!
Other products you might like:
Exponents - Anchor Chart & No-Prep Printables in Color & B&W - 6.EE.1