These cards will help students who have a difficult time verbalizing their feelings and advocating for themselves. These cute and simple cards can be used in a variety of different ways.
1) Can be turned into a coping skills key ring. Students can easily flip through the cards and identify feelings and needs.
2) Can be used as an assessment tool for those non-verbal students.
3) Can be turned into a memory matching game
4) Can be used to practice coping skills
5) Can be used to teach students how to advocate for themselves and gain more control over their feelings.
I hope you enjoy these cards. They have become my lifesaver!
Borders: Ashley Hughes
Clipart: Clip Art by Rebekah Brock