This is a collection of 70+ resources to use for teaching or reviewing expressions, equations, and inequalities. Directly aligned to common core standards for 7th grade math.
- Comprehensive Unit Exam (2 versions) and Study Guide. Aligned directly to Common Core Standards. The exam is 26 multiple choice questions that will ensure students have a deep understanding of the standards. The study guide is 55 questions that will prepare students for the exam and ensure a deep understanding of standards. The exam and study guide will push students to think critically, apply their understanding of expressions, equations and inequalities.
- 6 quizzes that will lead students to be successful on the unit exam, and to truly master common core standards. Quizzes are rigorous.
- Compute, Justify, Apply, Create ~ Each 7th grade math expressions and equations standard is assessed in four ways. Great for differentiation, review, and teaching students to apply their knowledge. (5 pages)
- Multiple-Choice, Short Response, and Extended Response ~ Each 7th grade expressions and equations standard is assessed using the three methods. (5 pages)
- Jeopardy Review Game ~ Aligned to unit exam. Will help students prepare for exam.
- Vocabulary Flash Cards ~ Each vocabulary term is defined and shown using visual images.
- Vocabulary Posters ~ Posters to help students understand vocabulary terms.
- Warm-Up Power-Point ~ 22 slides to use as warm-ups or exit-slips
- 25 worksheets, packets and workbooks covering all topics taught during the expressions and equations unit. Worksheets can be used as guided notes, class practice, homework, or stations.
- Simplifying expressions puzzle
- Two-Step equations puzzle
- Solving and graphing inequalities puzzle
- Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities matching activity
- Expressions, Equations and Inequalities task cards