A test review is provided for the test. The review covers questions that are similar in format to the test, so that students are able to know what to expect.
4-Page Test Review
4-Page Quiz (2 Versions, Problems Shuffled)
1-Page Student Pre-Test Self-Assessment
1-Page Teacher Grading Rubric
1. SWBAT use vocabulary words to create mathematical expressions with variables.
2. SWBAT use order of operations to solve an expression when the value of the variable is known.
3. SWBAT identify the constants, coefficients, variables, and exponents in an expression.
4. SWBAT determine whether or not two terms are like terms.
5. SWBAT simplify expressions by combining like terms and distributing.
6. SWBAT add and subtract polynomials by combining like terms.
7. SWBAT multiply polynomials by using the FOIL method or distributing.
8. SWBAT use polynomial operations to determine the area and perimeter of rectangles and squares with binomial side lengths.